Prices & Specifications
All prices are F.O.B. the BLUE AIR in California, USA and are subject to change with or without notice.
A reasonable mutual agreement between the buyer and BLUE AIR is required for cancellation of all orders, reduced or revised quantities, and or extended plans.
Freight Classes & Weights
All Blue Air products ship under various classifications and all weights are approximate. BLUE AIR is not responsible for any variations thereof. BLUE AIR will make every attempt to ship only by responsible and preferred carriers.
Customer’s Freight Damage Procedure
Before signing the UPS or carrier’s fright bill the customer should do the following:
- Inspect shipment for ANY possible damage. If you are suspicious in any way, then mark the carrier’s copy of the freight bill “damaged”. (DO NOT SEND IT BACK TO US UNTIL WE GIVE PERMISSION TO DO SO)
- Make sure that the condition of the damage is noted on your copy of the freight bill and signed by the driver.
- Ask them to send their agent to complete an inspection report.
- Action must be taken by you to notify the carrier within 48 hours upon receipt. It is the responsibility of the carrier to provide you with a written report. After notifying the carrier and filing a damage report, then you should notify us.
- Be sure to keep ALL cartons and merchandise for inspection.
- Action must be taken by you to notify the carrier within 48 hours upon receipt. After notifying the carrier and filing a damage report, then you should notify us.
- Request for the carrier to send their agent to complete an inspection report immediately.
- Be sure to keep ALL cartons and merchandise for inspection. (DO NOT SEND IT BACK TO US UNTIL WE GIVE PERMISSION TO DO SO)
- Styrofoam may hide any hidden dents on the shipment that may not be visible. You must inspect all corners and grills thoroughly.
- If the carrier stacks any contents on the glass units this can cause the glass doors to break or damage from the inside because they are double glass.
ALL UNITS ARE INSPECTED AT THE WAREHOUSE PRIOR TO SHIPPING AND ARE CHECKED FOR ANY DAMAGES THOROUGHLY BEFORE BEING RELEASED!!!
Product Returns : It is mandatory that returned product(s) and/or parts must be shipped prepaid, packed in the original carton, and be received in GOOD condition to be authorized credit to your account by BLUE AIR.Do not send the damaged equipment back to BLUE AIR until you retain permission to do so. If you do, NO credit will be applied to your account and you will be held completely responsible for ALL returning shipping costs.
The warranty becomes voided if the attached card is not filled out and returned to BLUE AIR within 12 (twelve) days from the date of installation.