- 1. Where are the model and the serial numbers located in my unit?
They are located in the upper front left side corner.
- 2. How often should I clean the condenser on my Blue Air product?
You must clean the condenser every 3-4 months. This is your responsibility and part of basic maintenance. Unit failure due to lack of maintenance is not covered in the warranty. (Please refer to Warranty Claims Policy and Sales Terms & Conditions).
- 3. How do I clean the condenser?
First you must remove the grill located at the bottom (or Top) of the unit (Screws). Simply brush any dust or lint away lightly or use a vacuum cleaner, and Then replace the grill. DO NOT USE WATER.
- 4. How can I clean my cutting board for my Prep Table?
Use hot water and bleach to whiten and disinfect.
- 5. What do I do if I lost my keys to the unit?
All you have to do is call us at our toll free number 1-866-677-8500. Also we would like to recommend that you make an extra set as soon as you receive your unit.
- 6. Why is my unit not completely cooling in my kitchen?
The surrounding area should not exceed 80 degrees. The compressor will have more of a difficult time to cool the unit. Also do not place the unit too close to a warm appliance.
- 7. My unit just all of a sudden stopped working. What do I do?
Before you make a service call first check to see if the power switch is on and the unit is plugged in. Also check to see if the breaker is on. Always remember to NEVER use extension cords!
- 8. The sliding doors on my glass unit are not completely closing. Why?
Always make sure that your unit is level first. Then try cleaning out the tracking lane of the doors to remove any debris.
- 9. The doors on my stainless Reach-In unit are uneven. Do I need a service call?
Always check to see if the unit is located on a level surface first.
- 10. The light in my unit isn’t working. Is it covered under the warranty?
The light is covered under the warranty for the first 30 days only. After the first 30 days, the light is the customers’ responsibility. If you need a replacement within the first 30 days from the date of purchase then you must provide a copy of your invoice. Also we like to suggest that you can also purchase lights from just about any hardware store to avoid any wait time or postage fees.
- 11. I received my product damaged. What should I do?
Refer to the Sales Terms & Conditions. Please do not send the product back to us until we give you have spoken to a customer service agent and are authorized to do so!